Saturday, February 6, 2010

5 Days Old and a Family Reunion!

So a day and a half after I get out of the hospital my mom decided it was time to go home. We also had company coming and the Rosenquist family reunion  just 5 days after Cooper was born. This is the 5th or so and the 2nd time around here in IL. Donna and David stayed here and what super , self sufficiant people to have. (thank You for the bread and cinnamon rolls!) So with our Aliza who was a little concerned her mommies lap was gone and with my "tiny" 9.6 baby we went. Here are pictures of each of my children at the reunion at the farm and cousins that they enjoy.
Don't you just love the newborn scrunched up baby thing that is so appearant in the picture of Dan and our baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My kids are still talking about that weekend! We should get together more often!!! b Great pictures!
Love, Mel VV