Monday, May 10, 2010

Saying Good-bye to Appaloosa Ln.

All these pics were taken our final days there. I am glad the pictures show us all a bit smiley-ier than maybe any of us felt.. the kids seemed to take it in stride for the most part.. anxious to get into "the long awaited bunk-beds" at Grandma Betty's and Grandpa Max's. It was a week that utterly drained both Dan and I. We are so fortunate God has sent us such great friends. I sorta wanted to name and post pictures of you all but I am not sure that you all would feel comfortable with that. .. anyway- You know who you are and you were a God send... if it was carrying or packing boxes or if it was watching the kids while we packed. It was on of the most emotional things I have had to do. It was hard to say good bye to the house Dan built for us, the house we had three of our four babies in. It truely was a great home... much more than a  house it was "our home".

No comments: