Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 "Building a home to put my chair."

Well if you have kept up with the blog you will see its a tradition to have Dan take a photo of the kids and I every mothers day in my blue chair. It was my first post and its only fitting we carry on with the theme. We are building our home right now. There is no chair. There is no house to put the chair. In some ways I feel like God has stripped us of almost all the "stuff" we once owned. Not that God is punishing us but  maybe He is showing us realize what really matters in life- to make us pull together as a family. Someways maybe by losing what we had will make us better more grateful and more family centered. I can't wait to move. I really wanted to move this weekend, or by Aliza's Birthday or Xander's Birthday- (Once I was hopeful about moving during Christmas break! Seems maybe God is teaching me patience as well.) but as you can see we still have a ways to go. I'm praying we learn whatever God is showing us and to fully trust Him in all things.

No comments: