Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pet Cicadias, Projects, School and "Phileo" or Brotherly Love


Just another morning.
I am sewing the last of the skirts.
Xander wants to know if this was a scrap and if he could have it.
Could I help a bit with a pouch he wanted to make.
His first sewing on the machine.
Josie sitting with her pet Cicada watching him sew.
A broken Glass jar all over the floor.
"Josie please go give Liza a toy."
"Xander I really like that.. could I have one?" (Josie to Xander)
"Sure Josie! I can make another one!"
"Mom, you know what I was thinking I would 'pres-in-tate' (instead of present) at CC this week? then he sings "Children Obey Your parents in the Lord..."
After your done please get back at your Cursive First and it is not time to read your Bible Please finish your paper. (Xander)"but Mom, I wanted to spend time with God."
Aliza kicking her chubby legs in the bouncy seat.
Hungry Kids...
Salad with dressing (garlic, Olive oil, and Vinigar) , Chicken, and cheese.
Picinic outside with Liza laying watching the clouds and picking grass with her fists.
"Josie, Please eat up now and put your pet Cicada down, yes I am sure he appreciates your tea (mint) leaves. Yes he is cute and you do a very good job holding him but you need to eat. "
Aliza eating (3rd day of raw pear after her tooth appeared on Mon) from her mush bag.
Pear juice running down her chin and into her neck.
Stickie, HAPPY baby.
"Josie, please come and eat! You may chase that Butterfly later."
Xander making roads and police stations on the sidewalk with chalk.
Riding his bike on the driveway as Aliza is in the walker and Josie is on her trike.

What a grand day it was!
How nice it is to see my son phileo his sister! What a good kid you are Xander!
ps BTW they did catch that butterfly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog! Such a positive look at life and an encouragement to see your children happy and loving each other! Keep up the good work Mom!