Thursday, July 23, 2009

Aliza Joins Josie and I for Tea and Toast in the Mornings







Aliza throughly enjoys her Tea and Toast with us now. At even 9 months she was taking spoons here and there but now she loves to have a cup and really drink it herself. She punctuates the sips with "M-m-m-m-m!"

I hope that we can always have toast and tea together and enjoy girl moments. I can't wait to see my girls grow into young ladies & wonder what our "Morning Tea's" will look like. I am determined to always make time for such everyday events.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That's great to take time each day with your girls! Danielle, Tina,and I are starting a little "girl time" this fall! Might have to find out what you do for ideas! Keep it up!
Melissa

Grandma Terri said...

Aliza is a big girl and drinks MMMMM tea with Mom and sister! You enjoy the tea Aliza and enjoy the great company you are drinking it with! Both are MMMMMMM good! I wish I could have some girl time with my "girl" because it is sooo precious. Grandma is proud of you gals for enjoying life's small pleasuers of sipping tea and eating toast while enjoying the moments of togetherness! I hope we can do it together soon too. I will be so blessed to enjoy both daughter and grandaughters.
Love, Grandma