Sunday, June 24, 2007

They Are such Good Kids & Puppy when They are Sleeping!


I know I am backtracking a bit.. I should have put these shots before the shaved ones but oh well. Josie takes a nap everyday almost in the pack-n-play with Nana. They take turns sleeping with her in their bed. Now; least all you want to all rush out and get a puppy, let me tell you- Folks, I seem to be cleaning up "Pee Pee or Dirties" all the time! Josie is "eagle eyes" and it seems like several times an hour I hear "OH OH mommy I see (Nana's) Pee Pee!" (or the other). Josie is having a bit of a set back on the keeping her bed dry and her getting busy playing and not making it to the potty... I might have 2 sets of sheets /comforter (one from nap time) one set of kennel rags, and several pairs of clothes to launder + all the puppy potty to clean up. We have Half our Kitchen blocked off and she is penned up on the tile often but now she climbs the gates and gets out. I have half the house covered in newspaper. Then there is the occasional stepping in a pile and taking several steps before your child realizes it. (this is my personal favorite) Then there is the Hamster's (yes she is ONE very spoiled Hamster)3 cages to keep clean. I have seen more Potty lately than I ever thought imaginable! This is just a chapter that will soon be past in my life I keep reminding myself! I will look back one day and wish for these first years in our family again. (But Thank Goodness for the awesome power of Basic Germicide, Airsource, and Bounty! All of which I use liberally! :) )

No comments: