Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Necessary Hair Cut and Baby Talk

I went to the upstairs bathroom around 11pm and found lots of long strands of hair. She had decided to give herself half a bob. I found out she did a pretty good job too- as I examined this Innocent faced child sleeping in her bed. The next morning I asked "Why" and she said "she wanted her hair to be soft and pretty. I hope it had nothing to do with mommy getting her hair chopped recently but it might have.
We took her for her first $4 haircut and she is delighted with her new hairdo. I have to admit it is cuter than I thought but then again if this child was bald I would have to love and adore her as much as anyone has ever adored a child.
Josie is showing us her tummy too. You know SHE has a baby in her tummy too. Every few weeks when I tell the kids how big the baby is she demonstrates about an inch between her fingers and says, "Well MY baby is about this tiny. " then she proceeds to practice the funny faces and high pitched Josie Songs that she will sing to the baby ("I yer sisser Josie, I take care of you, I love you, you be quiet now." ) It is sweet.

No comments: